Nails: Love Letters from Mr. Grey

This NOTW is featuring Fingers Heart 2 Art nail tattoos and three OPI polishes, two from the 50 Shades of Grey collection. 
 
The colors used starting at my thumb: Embarca-Dare Ya, Shine for Me and Dark Side of the Mood.

Shine for Me and Dark Side of the Mood are both from the 50 Shades of Grey collection. I love them both. I ended up using three coats for both just to get them as opaque as I wanted them to be.
I like the way it turned out. Nothing real art like, but I like it.

Heart 2 Art: I have been wanting to try these water decals for a while. Not to complicated. The ones i got are Love Letters #31189. I really like them, the only thing I would change is how the design is on the tattoos.

The instructions say to polish your nails using two coats of a polish, but I decided to just go with a clear underneath. I love the way it came out, looks a little antique to me.

Mr. Grey is ready to see you now...

Comments

Popular Posts