Review: Kiss Complete Salon Acrylic Kit

In an effort to same money, I decided to start doing my own acrylic fills. It is something I use to do a long time ago and got lazy along the way.

After price comparing between Sally and uh...Walmart, I decided Walmart was better because they were cheaper. Yes, I know!!! I said cheaper, not smarter.

The kit comes with 64 tips white and natural, primer, acrylic liquid, fresher, glue, acrylic powder, file, brush, orange wood stick, liquid cup, nail forms,buffer and instructions. This kit was $15.97 + tax.

Everything in this kit sucked ass. I got what I paid for. I used everything but the tips, forms and instructions. If you need the instructions, you should probably get them done professionally. Let's start the review. The purpose of the apple fresher is to reduce the smell of the acrylic. FAIL. It still smelled like a nail salon. The brush looked more like my eyeshadow kabuki brush that I got from Everyday Minerals. I feel like the acrylic would have applied a lot better with a much better brush. No matter how much I drained the acrylic off the brush, the powder was still runny, not to mention it barely balled up. The two sided nail file was horrible. There is no way to file acrylic with that thing. There was not enough grit on it. The buffer was tearing up as I was using it.

It was money wasted, but a lesson learned. Sally v Walmart, Sall wins hands down. It was a dumb mistake on my part. So far my nails are fine. They will be ready for another fill by next weeks end, so I will be going to Sallys on payday. I hope this helps someone who is wanting to start doing their own acrylics, by pass this kit. It is not worth bringing out of the store I promise you. What really sucked, is all the bad comments I read on YT after I had bought it. Smh.

Comments

Popular Posts