Graffiti Nailz feat Wah Nails and Hot Designs


Happy hump day everyone! I am about a post behind but I wanted to get this one up. As seen on tv, yes these are the Hot Design Nail Art Pens. I had been seeing them on television and in Walmat and was going back and fourth. I don't know what the problem was considering I do nail art and had no nail art pens...yes, I was doing it the old fashion way, nail polish and a straight pen lol.

Just so happened that I was in Sally's and was shopping for acrylic powder and came across what I thought to be acrylic paint (turns out it was color acrylic powder), the sales girl then directed me to these nail pens. If you have never tried them, here is what they are...

Hot Designs comes with three pens with two colors each for a total of six colors. You can purchase either the basic colors are the more vibrant colors, I got the basic because that was all they had. Aside from the pens you also get a little booklet with care instructions, two pens to unclog your nail art pens and some simple nail art "how-to".

The pens are now different then any other nail art pens, they are simple enough to use. I barely had to squeeze the pens to get anything out. The only issues that I had was at some point the black polish must had gotten an air bubble in it because it was coming out on it's own and I won't use the brush, just because it is short and stubby. Maybe that's the reason they only show the pen on the box.

Overall, very basic pens. I will be purchasing the other colors just to add some variety in my nail art colors. They are $14.99 at Sally, $13.99 if you have a Beauty Club Card (which I suggest). If you are always doing some sort of nail art I suggest some sort of nail art pen.

Here is my latest mani using Hot Designs for my middle finger, I used the black, white and pink. It is an aztec tribal design I got from my Wah Nails Book of Nail Art Book 1 (which I fucking love!!!) The rest of my nails, I used OPI Planks A Lot, for the galaxy nail I used H&M Manhunter, OPI Swimsuit Nailed It, OPI Sparrow Me The Drama and Venique Holiday(glitter).






Comments

Popular Posts