Nails: Animal Print Mix And Match

 
New nail art! I just posted to Instagram and Tumblr. I must say I am vibing this one. My orginal idea was green and & black bases and then a design. Well it wasn't turning out like I wanted it to so I went in another direction. Keeping with the green and black, I incorp'd yellow, pink and blue and this is what happened! So instead of rambling, here is what I used:

Products Used:
H&M Manhunter (black)
OPI Charged Up Cherry
OPI Need Sunglasses
OPI La Paz-itviely Hot-Matte
OPI Teal The Cows Come home
OPI Hot Fun In The Summer lime
OPI Be A Dahlia Wont You?
OPI Don't mess with OPI
OPI Did It On Em
Black Nail Art Pen
Base Coat
Top Coat
A Matte Finish
Pure Acetone (clean up) 
Non Acetone (in case you have to start over)
Str8 Pins
Buffer

Thats all!

Comments

Popular Posts