Swatches: Pure Ice Nail Polish

Got a couple of more swatches for you, this time coming from Pure Ice. Pure Ice has created six beautiful shades for the summer and I have two of them for your viewing pleasure.




Each swatch has two coats and topped with Out The Door Fast Drying Top Coat. All photos were taken outdoors.

Scream is described as a turq, but I think it is more of a teal color. It is a creme polish. I have come to appreciate teal more then I have. I like this against my skin tone. Application was good. Even though the brushes are skinny, it does hold the right amount of polish for me.

This is Flirt Alert. I love her in the bottle and I knew this was gonna be a very pretty color. I was right! This is a creme bright pink shade. Hot for the summer. I am wearing it now in my border nails. My favorite of the two hands down. Application was great, I had no problems.

I can say I'm happy with the two colors I got. I normally don't buy Pure Ice nail polish, I am a fan of the lip glosses. But I think I may have to revisit the polishes. Pure Ice is available at Walgreens as well as www.pureicecosmetics.com and is super affordable at $1.99 a bottle.

*PRODUCT WAS SENT TO ME BY THE COMPANY FOR MY HONEST REVIEW*

Comments

Popular Posts